The answer is, a great deal!
And, it can do it for less than you might imagine in out-of-pocket costs. Our cloud server hosting presents companies like yours the right solution at the right time, for the right price. And, it can streamline your business processes so ably, it will open up a whole new world of productivity and related profitability!
The Advantages of Cloud Hosting
Your vital information and data files will be encrypted and backed-up so that only you authorize who has access to it. Though you can opt to keep your files private, you’ll also be able to share specific items with certain people, such as external bookkeepers or accountants, or other third-party associates.
By being able to share your files through our cloud server hosting, you can save money on expenses and travel costs that you might otherwise need to factor into your business budget. Even if you do have to travel, with cloud hosting you don’t need to worry about bringing your files with you.
It’s as simple as logging into your account to access your files from anywhere across the globe. Another advantage of cloud hosting is that you no longer need to keep your computers running, as you would with remote access applications. The cloud saves itself on the Web so your computer does not have to shoulder the burden.
This also cuts down TCO expenditures, including new technology investment.
Further Advantages of Cloud Hosting
The many advantages of cloud server hosting include:
- Its cost-efficiency: You’ll avoid large capital expenditure on hardware and upgrades. Cloud computing can also improve cost efficiency by more closely matching your cost pattern to your revenue/demand pattern, moving your business from a capital-intensive cost model to an Opex model.
- Ability to manage your demand: You know what infrastructure you need today, but what about your future requirements? As your business grows, a cloud environment should grow with you in a scalable fashion. And when demand is unpredictable or you need to test a new application, you have the ability spin capacity up or down, while paying only for what you use.
- You can run your business free of IT worries: Monitoring your infrastructure 24/7 is time-consuming and expensive when you have a business to run. A managed cloud solution means that your hosting provider is doing this for you. In addition to monitoring your infrastructure and keeping your data safe, we can provide creative and practical solutions to your needs, as well as expert advice to keep your IT infrastructure working efficiently as your needs evolve.
- Innovate and lead: Ever-changing business requirements mean that your IT infrastructure must be flexible. With a cloud infrastructure, you can rapidly deploy new projects and take them live quickly, keeping you at the vanguard of innovation in your sector.
- Improved security and compliance: You need to protect your business against loss of revenue and brand damage. In addition, many organizations face strict regulatory and compliance obligations. A cloud environment means that this responsibility no longer rests entirely on your shoulders. Your cloud hosting provider will build in resiliency and agility at an infrastructure-level to limit the risk of a security breach, and will work with you to help address compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Reduce your carbon (or silicon) footprint: Hosting in a data center rather than onsite allows you to take advantage of the latest energy-efficient technology. Additionally, as cloud service providers host multiple customers on shared infrastructure, they can drive higher and more efficient utilization of energy resources.
- Future-proof your business: There is unprecedented demand for access to data anywhere, anytime, and on any device. Don’t let your business fall behind. By embracing the cloud, you can handle emerging mobile, BYOD, and wearable technology trends successfully!
Another Driver: The Dying On-Premise Server Market
It has been quite clear for some time now that the on-premise server market is dying. As the speed and utility of the Internet increases, we will see more availability and use of businesses applications for the cloud. With people doing more business in the cloud, costs will decrease. Just knowing how much more cloud server hosting can offer compared to on-premise server solutions, on-premise solutions will not be able to compete.
Ready for effective cloud server hosting services now? Give us a call right now at (403) 457-1478 or send us an email at email@example.com to learn more about our cloud computing and cloud server hosting services and how they can streamline your business processes and boost profitability,
Conclusion: Opt-In for Cloud Server Hosting Now and Beat the Rush
Why choose CTECH Consulting Group for your cloud hosting solution?
For all the above-mentioned reasons – plus the fact that with CTECH Consulting Group, you get a cloud hosting provider in Calgary that will understand, in a fully comprehensive fashion, your business IT and cloud needs and apply them to our service protocol.
Important note: It all boils down to mobility. Cloud server hosting and cloud computing, in general, enables you to access applications and data from mobile devices and anywhere you can go online, which allows you to:
- Avoid maintenance fees and costly licensing fees for high-end applications, which saves you significant amounts of money.
- Share workloads, collaborate easily, and work outside of the office whenever necessary, and
- Move important applications and systems into the cloud to be accessed whenever and wherever you’d like.
Here are the biggest, most important benefits of cloud hosting for Calgary business owners:
- Accessibility for you and your staff members to collaborate on documents and projects at any time, from any place.
- Cost efficiency as you adapt your cloud hosting service to evolve as your business does so that you’re never paying more than you’re using.
- Flexibility while your business grows, so you’re able to scale up or down, add new applications to the cloud, or add new users to your service.
CTECH Consulting Group offers cloud hosting services designed to help you boost productivity and efficiency to new levels.
To learn more about our cloud computing and cloud server hosting services and how they can streamline your business processes and boost profitability, give us a call at (403) 457-1478 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My passion is to make my mark on the world in a positive and lasting way. I want to set an example for my son that his father can compete with integrity in today’s world, be very successful, and leave the world a better place for him.
Combining my technical/business-based education with a long career steadily progressing up the corporate ladder, I decided to build a company that held true to my values. So, I founded and designed the next generation of IT support firm: CTECH Consulting Group Inc. We are a completely automated, cloud-based IT company designed to compete against any other IT firm without the overhead. We promote a lifestyle to all our staff where they can work anywhere, at any time, access any information on any device that is relevant to their job, and collaborate with anyone they want to.