It all boils down to this: mobility. The cloud enables you to access applications and data from anywhere you can go online, which allows you to:
- Avoid maintenance fees and costly licensing fees: Save significant amounts of money on high-end applications.
- Your files go where you go: Move important applications and systems into the cloud to be accessed whenever and wherever you’d like.
- Work smarter through the cloud: Share workloads, collaborate easily, and work outside of the office whenever necessary.
If we went through all of the benefits, you’d probably get bored to tears, so here are the biggest, most important ones:
- Accessibility: You and your staff members can collaborate on documents and projects at any time, from any place.
- Cost efficiency: Your cloud service evolves as your business does so that you’re never paying for more than you’re using.
- Flexibility: While your business grows, you’re able to scale up or down, add new applications to the cloud, or add new users to your service.
My passion is to make my mark on the world in a positive and lasting way. I want to set an example for my son that his father can compete with integrity in today’s world, be very successful, and leave the world a better place for him.
Combining my technical/business-based education with a long career steadily progressing up the corporate ladder, I decided to build a company that held true to my values. So, I founded and designed the next generation of IT support firm: CTECH Consulting Group Inc. We are a completely automated, cloud-based IT company designed to compete against any other IT firm without the overhead. We promote a lifestyle to all our staff where they can work anywhere, at any time, access any information on any device that is relevant to their job, and collaborate with anyone they want to.