Full Spectrum Cybersecurity
‘Properly Protect your Business’
- AI based cybersecurity
- Watches for attack patterns
- Realtime threat prevention
- Threat rollback and forensics
- Extends to Office 365/Azure/GSuite
- Protects identity, email, and files,
- Extends protection to cloud
- 24/7 Security Operations Center
- Certified Cybersecurity specialists
- ….and does antivirus/malware
Staff IT Training
‘Increase staff efficiency through education’
- Customize the education journey
- Certified Instructors by topic
- Onsite and remote learning
- Lecture, classroom, lab styles
- Improve staff’s application skills
- Properly utilize your IT tools
- Insure staff competency
WHAT DO OUR CLIENTS WANT YOU TO KNOW?
“We migrated everything to the cloud last year, we migrated QuickBooks, and we brought our file store over to SharePoint, and them we migrated our email from Gmail to Microsoft 365. There’s no way our whole company could have been operating as smoothly as we have been over the 3 5 months without the SharePoint access.” – Automated Rig, Andrew Richard
“Chrysalis had an IT company beforehand. They were more costly. We thought the value was not us to snuff.” After CTECH coming on board “The comfort level and support know we can call their number is a huge value.” – Chrysalis, Mindy Simard
“They’re experts in their field! I’d recommend CTECH. If I was referring some, I’d tell them that CTECH is experienced, efficient, and easy to reach for support” – Hansen Adjusters, Ole Hansen
“As a business owner, you’re so focused on day-to-day operations. The last thing you want to worry about is your network crashing. CTECH provided a solid foundation, so we can stay up and running. This frees us to focus on the things that are important to our business.” – Hearth and Home, Jason Meyer
CTECH WILL MAKE YOUR STAFF MORE EFFICIENT AND BUSINESS MORE COMPETITIVE
You want your company to be more competitive, more efficient, and cost conscience. However, your current business technology limits your progress for accelerated growth. To eliminate these walls, we offer a simple road map that strips away technical barriers and frees your business to grow. It performs so well CTECH has shed the technology barriers and is 100% built on the same cutting-edge IT solutions we offer you.
- How Can You Reduce Your IT Capital Costs?
- How Can You Take Control of Your Data?
- How Can You Improve Staff Interaction With Anybody?
- How Can You Streamline Remote Access?
- How Can You Dramatically Increase Security?
How Can You Reduce Your IT Capital Costs?
- Remove On-Premise Servers: Physical servers are costly, and the hardware loses value from depreciation. Switching to highly secure datacenters reduces adding new devices.
- Scale Dynamically Based on Your Size and Need: Only pay for what you use as your business expands. If business drops off, reduce usage. Your only expense is what you use during that time span.
- Try Solutions Without Financial Risk: Test current technology without investing in extra hardware. If the results do not flow with your business model, we turn it off.
How Can You Take Control of Your Data?
- Encrypt Files: Have all documents encrypted to ensure that only authorized personnel (internal and external) can gain access
- Secure Documents: Prevent unauthorized personnel from printing, copying, or editing company documents
- Employ Artificial Intelligence: AI will automatically check the contents of documents leaving your business to guarantee industry compliance
- Enforce Industry Governance: Automatically enforce document compliance, management, and archiving
How Can You Improve Staff Interaction With Anybody?
- Document Sharing: Enable staff to interact with anyone securely and on shared document editing
- Corporate Forums: Introduce department specific forums to share and exchange new ideas
- Communication Apps: Communicate via chat, voice, and video with any mobile or desktop device
- Collaboration Portals: Introduce internal and external personnel to collaborate securely within your network
How Can You Streamline Remote Access?
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Use your favorite mobile or desktop device: PC, Mac, Laptop, Tablet
- Barrier Free Zones: Access, work, and collaborate with staff on company files in real-time
- Replicate Your Office: Use a remote replica of your company desktop with full access to all your corporate applications and files
- Work Anywhere: Work from home, in the car, in a café, at a friend’s house – in a hammock
How Can You Dramatically Increase Security?
- Password Enhancements: Add a simple two factor authentication for secure access
- Identity Verification: Use AI to guarantee the identity of your staff attempting access
- Empower Each User: Provide a self serve password reset feature for each user
- Remote Wipe: Remove company data from employees’ devices
The CTECH Consulting Group 3 STEP FORMULA to give our clients the necessary tools to become a COMPETATIVE LEADER through WORLD CLASS IT SUPPORT and TACTICAL IT BUSINESS CONSULTING.
Current technology empowers you to reach profitable milestones. For that reason, your business needs will dictate which technology best serves you. Having invested heavily into this mindset we have taken and reduced a detailed approach and adopted a simple three-step formula.
Step 3: Enhance your Business
The new solutions and enhancements will start to produce tangible milestones. Over time you will notice competitive advantages, increased staff efficiency, reduced overhead costs, and a true optimization of your IT spend. IT becomes your advantage, instead of a revenue blackhole.
WHY PARTNER WITH CTECH?
It is easy to locate IT firms in Calgary. We have many to choose from and meet. Each offers their variety of IT support to help Calgary businesses. Deciding which is the right provider for you can be confusing. That is why we recommend asking every Calgary-based IT support representative you meet:
Does their company use the technology, they want to sell you?
If you ask us, anyone on our team we will tell you we live what we sell. We at CTECH have completely immersed ourselves in the technology solutions we offer each client. We have no need for servers, offices, commutes, or parking spaces and remain a highly effective and efficient IT solutions firm.
Our teams and consultants easily and securely access any information, like you want to do. They can do this any time, on their favorite mobile or desktop device. They can communicate and collaborate with anybody and access all their tools to successfully do their job.
When you partner with CTECH you get a cutting-edge IT support firm that takes their own advice. What better choice than an organization that not only stands behind its solutions but uses them too. Read what our clients have to say about us and the awards we have won.
“For over the past decade, Carl and the CTECH Consulting Group have been supporting Automated Rig Technologies offices in both Calgary and Edmonton. In 2019 CTECH guided us through a cloud migration (just before COVID), without that migration Automated Rig would have had a huge issue with remote work, and transitioning out of the office. We made a seamless move from office to home and because of the CTECH model, they were able to support us as well as before. We're very happy to have an IT partner like CTECH in our corner. ”
“Carl and his team of dedicated professionals have surpassed all our expectations and their commitment to helping Elevated Abilities through our initial launch and growth stages has been greatly appreciated! There is simply no way that we would be where we are today if it wasn’t for the assistance of CTECH.”
“We have peace of mind knowing there is an exceptional team of experts behind us, guaranteeing high levels of IT solutions that give our hotel the operational means to function securely and reliably. Overall, CTECH has consistently provided us with excellent technical support services with a depth of knowledge that has resulted in minimized downtime and disruption to our daily hotel operations.”
“We’ve used other IT companies, but their IT strategies didn’t match the plans we had for our business. Also, we would have surprise costs when they billed us. With CTECH we know what our bill we be each month. We definitely recommend them to others. I’m comfortable doing that. Their service and support stand out the most because of their quality. They’re very good at prioritizing what’s important.”
House of Mirrors
“We migrated everything to the cloud last year. We migrated QuickBooks, we brought our file store over to SharePoint, and then we migrated our email from Gmail to Microsoft 365. There’s no way our whole company could have been operating as smoothly as we have been over the 3-5 months, without SharePoint access.”
“We had a different company we worked with that would come in and do minor fixes. When there was a crash, they’d come in and fix the problem that day. Then another problem would come up two days later. After switching to CTECH, “We’ve been running really smoothly since switching over. Especially for the sales people who are using the computers, the efficiency is huge.”
When you partner with CTECH Consulting Group as your trusted Calgary IT support company, you have a partner who is the “cream of the crop.”
CTECH Consulting Group is an award-winning IT support company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. We have been recognized by Microsoft, Ingram Micro, IT World Canada, and other top Canadian technology communities for the high-quality work and many satisfied Calgary-area businesses we serve.
Why trust just any IT support company, when you can have Canada’s award-winning IT support team as your IT & Computer Services Company?
- Save Time Have time to do what needs to be done without the worry of IT systems getting in the way.
- Save Money Improve efficiencies, collaboration and streamline processes and save money.
- Have Peace of Mind Rest well knowing that all your business IT systems are well looked after.
Thinking About Switching IT Support Providers In Calgary?
Ask about our SEAMLESS SWITCH program. We provide a detailed project plan and the first month at no charge to ensure a smooth, risk free transition.
Hiring CTECH As Your Calgary IT Support Company Is Easy:
1. You ConnectWe take the time to learn about your business. What are your needs and how does technology play a role?
2.We EnhanceOnce we understand your business and technology goals, we give you a custom Technology Roadmap for your ongoing IT needs.
3. You GrowNo more IT speedbumps or hiccups! Running your business will be less stressful, and you will be free to focus on your people, business strategy, and customers.
Get The Best IT Support Information To Help Your Calgary Business
Each week CTECH shares valuable information about the world of technology and how you can use IT more efficiently in your organization. Watch our weekly tech tips below.