Select Your IT Solution
Cutting Edge IT Department
‘For all your IT Needs’
- Unlimited Server Support
- Unlimited Workstation Support
- 24 Hour monitors and remediation
- IT Projects and Procurement
- Onsite/Remote Support
- Regular Maintenance
Enhance Existing IT Department
‘Enhance your existing IT Department’
- Automated Ticketing system
- Integrated Monitoring system
- Secure Documentation System
- Custom reports
- Remote access
- Technical procurement
- Tech consults and support
Enterprise Business Analysis
‘Be more competitive and save money’
- Understands your business
- Maximizes your IT spend
- Improves business processes
- Controls IT budgeting
- Analytics reports to improve business
- Increased efficiency through IT
- Your advocate
- Improves business efficiency
Efficient Workplace Solutions
‘Embrace the modern workplace technology’
- Collaborate simultaneously on documents
- Control access to business IP
- Improve communications through voice, video, chat
- Freedom to use any device
- Increase security through identity management and AI
- Maintain industry governance
- Improve customer engagement
What Do Our Calgary Clients Want You To Know?
“We migrated everything to the cloud last year, we migrated QuickBooks, and we brought our file store over to SharePoint, and them we migrated our email from Gmail to Microsoft 365. There’s no way our whole company could have been operating as smoothly as we have been over the 3 5 months without the SharePoint access.” – Automated Rig, Andrew Richard
“Chrysalis had an IT company beforehand. They were more costly. We thought the value was not us to snuff.” After CTECH coming on board “The comfort level and support know we can call their number is a huge value.” – Chrysalis, Mindy Simard
“They’re experts in their field! I’d recommend CTECH. If I was referring sone, I’d tell them that CTECH is experienced, efficient, and easy to reach for support” – Hansen Adjusters, Ole Hansen
“As a business owner, you’re so focused on day-to-day operations. The last thing you want to worry about is your network crashing. CTECH provided a solid foundation, so we can stay up and running. This frees us to focus on the things that are important to our business.” – Hearth and Home, Jason Meyer
UTILIZE CURRENT TECHNOLOGY TO ENHANCE YOUR BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY!
You want your company to be more competitive, more efficient, and cost conscience. However, your current business technology limits your progress for accelerated growth. To eliminate these walls, we offer a simple road map that strips away technical barriers and frees your business to grow. It performs so well CTECH has shed the technology barriers and is 100% built on the same cutting-edge IT solutions we offer you.
- How Can You Reduce Your IT Capital Costs?
- How Can You Take Control of Your Data?
- How Can You Improve Staff Interaction With Anybody?
- How Can You Streamline Remote Access?
- How Can You Dramatically Increase Security?
How Can You Reduce Your IT Capital Costs?
- Remove On-Premise Servers: Physical servers are costly, and the hardware loses value from depreciation. Switching to highly secure datacenters reduces adding new devices.
- Scale Dynamically Based on Your Size and Need: Only pay for what you use as your business expands. If business drops off, reduce usage. Your only expense is what you use during that time span.
- Try Solutions Without Financial Risk: Test current technology without investing in extra hardware. If the results do not flow with your business model, we turn it off.
How Can You Take Control of Your Data?
- Encrypt Files: Have all documents encrypted to ensure that only authorized personnel (internal and external) can gain access
- Secure Documents: Prevent unauthorized personnel from printing, copying, or editing company documents
- Employ Artificial Intelligence: AI will automatically check the contents of documents leaving your business to guarantee industry compliance
- Enforce Industry Governance: Automatically enforce document compliance, management, and archiving
How Can You Improve Staff Interaction With Anybody?
- Document Sharing: Enable staff to interact with anyone securely and on shared document editing
- Corporate Forums: Introduce department specific forums to share and exchange new ideas
- Communication Apps: Communicate via chat, voice, and video with any mobile or desktop device
- Collaboration Portals: Introduce internal and external personnel to collaborate securely within your network
How Can You Streamline Remote Access?
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Use your favorite mobile or desktop device: PC, Mac, Laptop, Tablet
- Barrier Free Zones: Access, work, and collaborate with staff on company files in real-time
- Replicate Your Office: Use a remote replica of your company desktop with full access to all your corporate applications and files
- Work Anywhere: Work from home, in the car, in a café, at a friend’s house – in a hammock
How Can You Dramatically Increase Security?
- Password Enhancements: Add a simple two factor authentication for secure access
- Identity Verification: Use AI to guarantee the identity of your staff attempting access
- Empower Each User: Provide a self serve password reset feature for each user
- Remote Wipe: Remove company data from employees’ devices
The CTECH Consulting Group REACHING PROFITABLE MILESTONES WITH CUTTING EDGE IT SOLUTIONS
Current technology empowers you to reach profitable milestones. For that reason, your business needs will dictate which technology best serves you. Having invested heavily into this mindset we have taken and reduced a detailed approach and adopted a simple three-step formula.
Step 1: Build Supportive Environment
As we build your barrier-free, and secure infrastructure. Your staff will transition from previous provider, we stabilize their environment, provide responsive support, and deploy proactive monitoring that ensures your team has a reliable resource.
Step 2: Analyze Your Operation
We analyze the data from your meetings with our analysts and vCIO’s. As a team, we create a road map to expand, streamline, and improve your business operation.
Step 3:Enhance your Business
The new solutions and enhancements will start to produce tangible milestones. Over time you will notice competitive advantages, reduce overhead costs, and exceeding your goals.
Why Partner with Calgary IT Solutions Firm CTECH?
It is easy to locate IT firms in Calgary. We have many to choose from and meet. Each offers their variety of IT support. Deciding which is the right provider for you can be confusing. That is why we recommend asking every IT representative you meet:
Does their company use the technology, they want to sell you?
If you ask us, anyone on our team we will tell you we live what we sell. We at CTECH have completely immersed ourselves in the technology solutions we offer each client. We have no need for servers, offices, commutes, or parking spaces and remain a highly effective and efficient IT solutions firm.
Our teams and consultants easily and securely access any information, like you want to do. They can do this any time, on their favorite mobile or desktop device. They can communicate and collaborate with anybody and access all their tools to successfully do their job.
When you partner with CTECH you get a cutting-edge IT solutions firm that takes their own advice. What better choice than an organization that not only stands behinds their solutions, but uses them too. Read what our clients have to say about us and the awards we have won.
“We’ve used other IT companies, but their IT strategies didn’t match the plans we had for our business. Also, we would have surprise costs when they billed us. With CTECH we know what our bill we be each month. We definitely recommend them to others. I’m comfortable doing that. Their service and support stand out the most because of their quality. They’re very good at prioritizing what’s important.”
House of Mirrors
“We migrated everything to the cloud last year. We migrated QuickBooks, we brought our file store over to SharePoint, and then we migrated our email from Gmail to Microsoft 365. There’s no way our whole company could have been operating as smoothly as we have been over the 3-5 months, without SharePoint access.”
“We had a different company we worked with that would come in and do minor fixes. When there was a crash, they’d come in and fix the problem that day. Then another problem would come up two days later. After switching to CTECH, “We’ve been running really smoothly since switching over. Especially for the sales people who are using the computers, the efficiency is huge.”
“Chrysalis had an IT company beforehand. They were more costly. We thought the value was not "up to snuff.” After CTECH came on board, the comfort level and support, knowing we can call their number, is a huge value.”
“CTECH helped us transition to better practices. As a result, we’ve been able to reduce the number of IT calls we have to make. As CTECH moved us to more standard processes, the number of issues and downtime were greatly reduced. We are light-years ahead on the IT side, then we were two years ago, thanks to CTECH.”
“They’re experts in their field! I’d recommend CTECH. If I was referring someone, I’d tell them that CTECH is experienced, efficient, and easy to reach for support.”
When you partner with CTECH Consulting Group as your trusted IT services company in Canada, you have a partner who is the “cream of the crop.”
CTECH Consulting Group is an award-winning IT services company. We have been recognized by Microsoft, Ingram Micro, IT World Canada, and other top Canadian technology communities for the high-quality work and many satisfied Calgary-area businesses we serve.
Why trust just any IT company, when you can have Canada’s award-winning IT service team as your IT & Computer Services Company?
- Save Time Have time to do what needs to be done without the worry of IT systems getting in the way.
- Save Money Improve efficiencies, collaboration and streamline processes and save money.
- Have Peace of Mind Rest well knowing that all your business IT systems are well looked after.
Thinking About Switching IT Providers?
We can provide up to three months no charge for service.
Getting Started Is As Easy As:
1. You ConnectWe take the time to learn about your business. What are your needs and how does technology play a role?
2.We EnhanceOnce we understand your business and technology goals, we give you a custom Technology Roadmap for your ongoing IT needs.
3. You GrowNo more IT speedbumps or hiccups! Running your business will be less stressful, and you will be free to focus on your people, business strategy, and customers.
Get The Best calgary-area Tech Advice
Each week CTECH shares valuable information into the world of technology and how you can use IT more efficiently in your organization. Watch our weekly tech tips below.