Discover How CTECH Delivers Better Value For Your IT Investments!
- How much time and money do you waste on dealing with IT problems?
- Do you have to sit around waiting for technicians to come over and fix an issue before your staff can get back to work?
- Do you never hear from your IT company unless there’s a problem?
The old method of Calgary IT support is broken, and businesses in Western Canada deserve and are demanding better. No more exorbitant rates for technicians coming by to fix problems that shouldn’t have happened in the first place. It’s time for a better way of doing IT, and CTECH Consulting Group is leading the way.
Our service model is designed to provide everything that an in-house IT department would, but without the cost of hiring a full internal staff: creating IT budgets, policies and procedures, 24 hour support, procuring hardware/software, installing customized systems, and everything in between all for one low, flat-rate monthly fee.
In fact, our model has been so successful that Microsoft Canada has called on our CEO, Carl Fransen, to help other IT companies in Western Canada start to change how they do business. Carl attended an IAMCP (International Association of Microsoft Certified Professionals) session on January 29th, 2015 to talk with owners of IT companies about how they can follow CTECH Consulting Group’s lead and change how they provide managed IT services to their clients.
Here’s how we do it:
- We create an IT plan with you that will reduce any unexpected surprises, and as your business grows, we make sure your system supporting your business stays effective and responsive.
- We provide unlimited 24 hour IT support to keep your staff continuously productive, which keeps your business earning more money, and ultimately, grows your business/staff.
- We use a robust monitoring system and if we notice a potential issue, our system will automatically apply the fix or alert our remote team ASAP.
- We perform proactive maintenance on your system, each month, and our staff invests the time to cover dozens of system checks per server to stop problems before they occur.
- We build a solid and supportable network for you and your staff. If downtime occurs, we’ll call upon your hardware/software vendors to fix it.
Our model means we do all the work ahead of time so our clients don’t have to put up with annoying and harmful IT downtime, and we don’t have to spend all our time fixing problems. We make more profit, our clients get better service and see better returns on their investments, and we get to focus on using IT to create better business solutions.
Microsoft Canada knows this is the best way for Western Canada businesses to do IT, and that’s why they’ve invited Carl back to speak to more IT companies and Microsoft Partners at future events. CTECH Consulting Group is leading the pack in better Calgary IT Support for everyone. Are you ready to get on board? Contact us at (403) 457- or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Published on 18th March 2015 by Carl Fransen.