“As the price of oil and natural gas are already low in the region, businesses are more prone to be exposed to risks in case of any major events.”
Canadian Oil & Gas 2015 Outlook, Torys LLP
Managing your company’s information technology (IT) support and services and maintaining an in-house IT team can be costly in these uncertain financial times. For Canada’s oil and gas industry, plummeting crude oil prices are wreaking havoc on the bottom line, in turn putting a serious strain on your technology budget.
That’s why you should consider outsourcing your technology needs to an IT partner whose billing scales with the size of your organization to help you to remain competitive, keep your IT infrastructure and services in tip-top shape, and grow your business while keeping your employees connected regardless of their location.
That requires a flexible, cost-effective IT support partner that provides an array of services that your company needs including:
- 24-hour, seven days-a-week infrastructure and systems monitoring
- Friendly, reliable IT help-desk support for your employees from experienced technicians who speak in plain language anyone can understand
- Unlimited onsite support whenever and wherever you need it
- A dedicated IT manager who’s committed to knowing and servicing your company’s technology needs
- Secure, cloud-based solutions that are mobile-friendly and ensure business continuity, disaster recovery protection, and data integrity and protection is priority No. 1
You need a trusted IT partner that’s affordably priced. That’s what the experienced and talented team at CTECH Consulting Group can bring to your organization.
For more than 15 years, CTECH has been the leading IT support and services consultancy in Calgary. We encourage you to get in touch with us to find out how our team can help your organization reach its strategic goals in these fiscally challenging times.
Learn more about how CTECH can help with all your business IT services. Call (403) 457- or email us at email@example.com.