Premier Water Removal uses Microsoft Office 365 in every aspect of their business, from tracking customer engagement in Excel to holding virtual meetings in Skype.
Over the past few years, productivity suites have become more and more popular with businesses of all sizes, in a wide and varied range of industries. It’s the type of solution that has something to offer everyone. Cloud-based technologies, in general, are changing the way businesses view the capabilities of their technology – especially Microsoft Office 365.
Premier Water Removal was founded 2011 – at the time, the staff only had five employees, and boasted around a half million dollars in annual sales. Today? Premier Water Removal’s staff has grown to over 25 employees and now brings in $3 million in annual sales – that’s all thanks to Microsoft Office 365.
As Premier Water Removal Managing Partner Trevor Cressey puts it, “Office 365 was a huge part of that growth. Office 365 made it really easy for me to overhaul and IT-enable every process in the company”.
Excel powers Premier’s active customer engagement board, which their team likes to refer to as “the command center”, which is projected on to monitors around the office. The active customer engagement board helps them track and display all their active customer engagements so that nothing is overlooked or forgotten.
Skype connects Premier’s staff with the business contacts they need to run and grow their company – accountants, brand consultants, business associates, etc. No matter where these vital business contacts are, Premier’s staff can easily get in touch with them when needed.
Office 365 is available on any platform they need, whether it’s a laptop, a phone, or their Surface Pro tablets. Their staff members working in the field can easily send in photos or update data on the active customer engagement board through their mobile devices, instead of calling in or coming back to the office.
That’s just a few of the advantages that Microsoft Office 365 offers Premier Water Removal – but what about everything else? More importantly, what can Microsoft Office 365 offer your business?
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed: You can expect minimal downtime or inconvenient planned maintenance, allowing you and your employees to work efficiently and without delay.
- Skype For Business: This service comes with the range of features necessary for truly effective communication between your business and its clients and prospects. You can schedule Skype for Business meetings, upload, share, and view PowerPoint presentations, share your screen with other contacts, record all calls in high quality, check the availability of meeting attendees, and more.
- Email and Calendar, On The Go: With Microsoft Outlook, you can seamlessly integrate your calendar features directly into your email, so that scheduling a meeting, responding to invites, and keeping track of your upcoming appointments is that much simpler.
- Yammer: Microsoft Office 365 can even provide your business with its own private social network in Yammer. With each employee using a personalized profile, you can track progress on projects, share content and resources, and collaborate and communicate to provide feedback and praise once a task has been accomplished.
- Comprehensive Availability: Microsoft Office 365 provides an undeniably convenient end user experience. You can access your own Microsoft Office 365 configuration with ease, via browser login on any Internet-capable device, the Outlook web app for email and calendar access, or simply at Office.com.
The ability to organize all of the tools your team already relies upon in one centralized and convenient place that’s accessible from anywhere is reason enough to adopt Microsoft Office 365 for your own business, but it’s not a decision you should be making on a whim. There are a few popular choices available for your business to choose from, but everyone knows that the most popular choice worldwide is Microsoft Office 365.
Microsoft Office 365 compiles the best features of the range of Microsoft solutions in a cloud-based environment and offers businesses new and exciting ways to make use of those features. In a nutshell, Microsoft Office 365 takes the Microsoft programs you’ve most likely been using for many years, like Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel, and combines them with the flexibility and accessibility of the cloud.
However, Microsoft Office 365 is much, much more than just Word in the cloud – a few of the highlights of Microsoft Office 365’s features include:
- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Publisher desktop and mobile apps with real-time collaboration and co-authoring
- Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business (which integrates fully with Outlook and other 365 features)
- Custom email domain addresses
- 1 TB file storage and sharing
- HD video conferencing with Skype for Business
Microsoft Office 365 is a security-hardened service with enterprise-grade security measures built directly into the platform itself, offering world-class protection for your business’ mission-critical data and applications. These built-in measures include encryption, threat management and monitoring, and Exchange Online protection. The program also grants you the ability to take a hands-on, unrestricted approach to securing your own environment, and managing users and user access. Microsoft Office 365 can also perform a key role in your Business Continuity plan, allowing you to restore files quickly and easily.
Where collaboration support and basic features are concerned, Microsoft Office 365 has a lot to offer. With the addition of Skype to Microsoft Office 365, users can now send instant messages and initiate voice and video calls directly from their Outlook inbox. This is just one of the great things newer versions of Outlook can do.
Microsoft Office 365 also offers 2FA (two-factor authentication), and an internal data center network that is completely segregated from the external network, making it an ideal solution for data backup and recovery. In short, Microsoft Office 365 offers a level of security and reliability that other cloud productivity solutions can’t match.
If you’re looking for the best IT support, we’d love to talk to you today. The skilled and reliable CTECH team is eager to answer your IT questions and back them up with real results. Get in touch with us at (403) 457-1478 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started right away.
My passion is to make my mark on the world in a positive and lasting way. I want to set an example for my son that his father can compete with integrity in today’s world, be very successful, and leave the world a better place for him.
Combining my technical/business-based education with a long career steadily progressing up the corporate ladder, I decided to build a company that held true to my values. So, I founded and designed the next generation of IT support firm: CTECH Consulting Group Inc. We are a completely automated, cloud-based IT company designed to compete against any other IT firm without the overhead. We promote a lifestyle to all our staff where they can work anywhere, at any time, access any information on any device that is relevant to their job, and collaborate with anyone they want to.