We understand implicitly how your business needs to be more competitive in the area of data management in this era of Digital Information.
Thankfully, the tools included with Microsoft Office 365 allows businesses to work better together no matter where users are located. Our report below includes basic information on the different Microsoft Office 365 business packages and applications that are available, and what features are included with each offering.
The Office 365 Business Plans are great for most small businesses while the Enterprise Plans are geared for organizations that might require some more complex applications and workflow, or require special licensing considerations. But, no matter your business size, there’s an Office 365 solution geared for you, and we can help you lock it in.
Making Microsoft Office 365 Business Work for You
We do this in many ways, working within the platform’s many tools to help you custom-fit each one to your various business needs, with:
- Microsoft Office 365 Business ConsultingWe’ll show you and your staff how to, for example, create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and much more.
- SharePointAllows users to share and manage content, knowledge and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across your business.
- Skype For BusinessConnects teams with the experience they love, with the Office applications they use every day. With Skype for Business, you can simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing.
- SwayQuickly and easily, create and share polished, interactive reports, presentations, personal stories, and more. Add your content, and Microsoft will do the rest.
- TeamsUsers can stay connected with chat, calls and meetings within your team, and in private or small group conversations. Schedule and join online Skype meetings with HD video, VoIP, and dial-in audio conferencing options. Share files, apps or your desktop in online meetings and review the important moments later with transcriptions of recorded content.
- YammerWith Yammer, users can discuss ideas, share updates, and crowdsource answers from coworkers around the globe. Yammer gives you a faster, smarter way to connect and collaborate across your business.
Are you benefitting from the many ways Office 365 can improve productivity in your workplace?
If not, CTECH Consulting Group is a Microsoft Office 365 business consultant in Calgary who will get you on the right track in maximizing your use of this suite of products – and boost your business productivity at the same time.
A company’s success is directly related to its productivity, and this has never been truer than in today’s fast-paced world of data creation, storage, and transmission. Employees not working as productively as they should or could be can place considerable financial strain on your business.
Fortunately, it’s possible to employ some software technology that will help to combat this problem. Microsoft Office 365 for Business is a popular software that can help boost productivity in your workplace in many useful ways, like:
1. Collaboration Made Easy.
Working with an Office 365 consultant improves the ways that businesses can collaborate with one another. SharePoint is a prime example. This web portal will allow employees to work on projects with one another, exchange files and documents and to do so more quickly, easily, and reliably no matter where they might be in the world. This makes it possible to have employees at the business work with freelancers, vendors, off-site support and coworkers who are out of the office but still on the clock.
2. Unique Solutions for Mobile Freedom.
Remote work is becoming more popular as mobile technology evolves. Much of today’s workforce is looking for ways untie themselves from the physical office. Whether this is working from home throughout the week or catching up on tasks after-hours, people want access to their work-related data no matter where they are.
The Microsoft Office 365 Business Suite’s extremely powerful mobile solution integrates with a variety of mobile devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones. Applications can be installed on up to five devices per user, which means workers can access their Word, Excel and other documents to get work done when and wherever they are, which means more time to be productive.
3. Simple and Effective Communication.
Effective communication is the cornerstone of productivity. Office 365 offers a variety of options to ensure workers can speak in real time without having to meet face-to-face, including:
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Instant messaging
- Video chat
- Skype for Business.
Whenever collaboration is necessary, these tools make it possible no matter where someone is located.
4. Cloud-Based Storage Capabilities.
More and more companies are migrating to the cloud for their storage needs, and this is where Office 365 excels. Using OneDrive for business allows employees to upload documents to the cloud, which lets them work from anywhere they might need without creating multiple, duplicate files. For example, if they have an important project that’s nearing its due-date, but they are traveling, they can still access the document without trying to figure out which document is the most recent version since it’s in the cloud. The only thing they need is an internet connection.
And, there’s much more to the MS Office 365 for Business Suite. Let us show you how to make best use of it!
CTECH Consulting Group is the Office 365 business consultant in Calgary you really can trust to help you get the most out of the MS Office Suite. Check out our Microsoft Office 365 Comparison Guide now for more on this #1 friend of business networks worldwide!
Our Microsoft Office 365 Business Consultants Will Transform Your Office
And, for the better, of course! Even if you are somewhat satisfied with your office productivity, there’s always room for improvement. Microsoft Office 365 is the right tool at the right time for growing companies like yours, and CTECH’s Office 365 business consultants in Calgary can and will guide you on your way.
We have the types of special business-aligned software and hardware provisions that meet the data management and transmission assurance needs of our professional and small business clients. We also understand that efficient data management and processing is a must-have for accountants and other professionals, and that their IT networks need to meet such demand on an ongoing basis.
Accordingly, our Office 365 business consulting includes the deployment of data management technology that addresses or includes:
- Ongoing server monitoring and maintenance.
- Advanced data network and cyber security defenses.
- Authorizations, password protections, and permissions.
- Cloud storage, computing, and other cloud services.
- Virtual servers and workstations.
- Meeting financial compliance (and other compliance) standards.
- Mobility and mobile device management.
- Email encryption and spam filtering.
- Secure file sharing solutions.
- Disaster recovery, business continuity planning, and more.
Moreover, we understand how much information technology has impacted accounting and data management processes for professionals and enterprisers in both very beneficial and very challenging ways. But, we remove the IT worries, so you can get on with meeting your own clients’ needs and the core business demands of your day.
And, we won’t break your budget in implementing multi-faceted steps to optimizing your use of Azure, Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP, and a literal host of other MS solutions!
We also employ a flat-fee, scalable pricing option for growing small businesses on up to large enterprises, which helps you manage and measure costs in a more beneficial way.
We simply want to see our clients get the best technology management solutions at prices that are cost-effective. Because, a happy client who looks to us as a trusted Microsoft Office 365 business consultant in Calgary is a true motivator for why we do what we do!
Your Microsoft Office 365 Business Consultants Are Standing By
Contact us today at (403) 457-1478 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on getting the Microsoft Office 365 business consultant in Calgary who can greatly excel and enhance your business productivity and growth – and don’t forget to visit our Microsoft Office 365 Comparison Guide page as well, in the meantime!