Let’s Work Together To Optimize Our Partnership
To maintain the best possible partnership with each one of our clients, we want to ensure that you’re getting all the services and support you need, and in the way you need them. We want to keep you aware of everything that’s available to you and keep you involved in your IT planning every step of the way.
This is why we offer resources like this newsletter to keep you informed. And, why we want to check in with you from time to time to make sure that you’re happy with the services CTECH provides.
We want you to know about:
- The best way to get fast service and support.
- The current services we offer.
- New services that we’ll be offering and locations in Western Canada that we’ll be covering down the road.
- Upcoming educational events or resources.
How To Optimize Your Partnership With CTECH?
Ask Us How To Get The IT Support You Need
Do you and your staff know the best way to request support and what will happen? Here’s what you should know:
- Call us at (403) 457-1478, visit our support page and client portal, or email your support request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will automatically be assigned to your support technician.
- A technician will get back to you and schedule a time for support.
- The request will be updated to reflect any changes.
- Your tech will perform onsite or remote support.
- All work will be updated in the support request.
- Work will continue until a resolution is completed.
Be sure to ask us any questions or tell us about concerns you have. All issues are important, and support will be provided either that day or the following day. You can get immediate support for emergencies such as if a system goes down or if technology issues impact your business operations.
Ask Us To Go Over Our Service & Processes
We’ll be happy to provide an overview of what you should expect from CTECH. Here’s an idea of some of the things we may discuss:
Your Account Management
- Your advocate for any service-related issues
- To escalate and resolve any and all complaints
- To facilitate your Project Plans and hardware purchases
Our Service Manager
- Your direct line to the state of any service request
- Has the ability to track down techs and respond to emergencies
- Handles all scheduling
- Ensures responsiveness and complete resolution of issues
Your Primary and Secondary Technicians
- Assigned technical generalists to handle your daily support
- Responsible for providing onsite and remote support as dictated by the support agreement
- The primary technician is the go-to resource for your business.
- The secondary is an assigned technician to fill in should the primary be unavailable.
Our Virtual Chief Information Officer (VCIO)
- Ensures you are getting value from your IT investment in all areas of your business
- Creates IT Governance Plans
- Oversees Business Intelligence initiatives and ensures they align with your company needs.
- Manages all projects to ensure they are completed on time and on budget.
- Identifies and reduces your risks through Risk, Security and Compliance Audits.
Our IT Project Manager
- Ensures the completion of all IT projects
- Communicates with you throughout the project with regular project updates
Our IT Solutions Architect
- Designs solutions that align with your business needs
- Creates the scope of work and the plan
- Usually one of the most educated and senior technicians
IT Project Deployment
- For any required introduction of new hardware, software, and services
- How to use our buying power by going direct to tier-one vendors
- Our ability to procure nearly any hardware, software, or cloud service required
Our 24-Hour System Monitoring
- With enterprise-class monitoring system of all your servers and workstations
- Includes a best practice threshold to ensure your critical systems stay up and running
- Uses system-wide issue detection and auto-remediation with escalations
Our Proactive Maintenance
- Proactive identification of potential system issues
- Ensures the critical systems you depend on stay up and running
Ask Us About IT Security
Technology is continually evolving, and cybersecurity threats are more sophisticated than ever and increasing. Are you taking advantage of all the Security Services we offer?
- Cybersecurity Services with assessments, monitoring, help implementing security solutions, and regular security reviews.
- Business Continuity Services to avoid a data loss disaster no matter the cause.
- Email Security with encryption so your emails stay private when in transit and storage.
- Network Security that keeps your computers, servers, applications, and data secure but easily accessible 24/7.
- Security Awareness Training for your staff so they know how to recognize and avoid being victimized by phishing emails and scam websites.
Ask Us How To Get The Best Value From Your IT Services
We would like to schedule regular onsite meetings with your leadership that are about 30 minutes in length. These meetings will provide you with:
- A presentation overview of the services that you are currently using, as well as those that you may not be using and how they could benefit your business.
- An invitation to any upcoming events where you can learn more about IT security and reliability, or productivity software that can boost your effectiveness.
- A venue where you can tell us what we need to do to ensure your complete satisfaction.
What Are The Benefits Of Optimizing Your Partnership With CTECH?
It will help you leverage our IT Services in the best way. And, you’ll be a key player in your IT planning and implementation.
We know that things change. And we know that the best way for us to help you succeed is to ensure our IT services and solutions are meeting your changing needs.
Isn’t this how every working partnership should be?
My passion is to make my mark on the world in a positive and lasting way. I want to set an example for my son that his father can compete with integrity in today’s world, be very successful, and leave the world a better place for him.
Combining my technical/business-based education with a long career steadily progressing up the corporate ladder, I decided to build a company that held true to my values. So, I founded and designed the next generation of IT support firm: CTECH Consulting Group Inc. We are a completely automated, cloud-based IT company designed to compete against any other IT firm without the overhead. We promote a lifestyle to all our staff where they can work anywhere, at any time, access any information on any device that is relevant to their job, and collaborate with anyone they want to.