Small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are victims of the majority (64%) of today’s attacks, and it’s because they are inadequately protected. Don’t be one of them.
TOP SECURITY CONCERNS FOR SMBs
- Constantly evolving cyberthreats
- Data breaches, ransomware and malware
- Shifting regulations and compliance issues
IT’S TIME FOR A PROFESSIONAL CYBERSECURITY SOLUTION
Partner with a managed services provider (MSP) for top-tier IT services and work with cybersecurity experts who will help your business stay one step ahead of hackers.
When you select your IT firm, here is what you should look for:
ALL-ENCOMPASSING NETWORK SECURITY
- We’ll provide you with comprehensive SIEM services
- You’ll enjoy nonstop monitoring from a 24/7 Security Operations Center
COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION FOR SMBs
- We’ll close gaps in security while adhering to best practices
- You’ll leverage technology to grow your business and achieve compliance
SEAMLESS ENDPOINT PROTECTION
- We’ll stop active threats, investigate origins and minimize harm
- You’ll take advantage of Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
VULNERABILITY AND SECURITY ASSESSMENTS
- We’ll identify ways to immediately secure your business
- You’ll protect your data, cloud, clients and remote workforce
SaaS AND SECURITY FOR CLOUD-BASED APPS
- We’ll actively monitor Microsoft 365 and other apps for risks and threats
- You’ll receive a daily review of account activities and anomalies
That is just the start!
Download our whitepaper on what you should be looking for: Have you secured your business?
My passion is to be a positive force that empowers businesses to achieve more through technology. I have over 30 years of experience of staying a head of the curve by finding innovative ways to empower businesses with the right technology solutions to become leaders in their industry. I built CTECH as an extension of that vision. Every day, my staff work and live in the environment where anyone, anywhere, on any device, at anytime can securely access any information and communicate/collaborate with anyone.