How many emails do you send and receive each day? Probably too many to count.
You probably think that because of how often we all use email that they’re totally safe – but that’s not the case.
In fact, your data is most at risk when it’s in transit. That means every time you send an email without using some type of encryption, you’re putting sensitive business or personal data at risk. But don’t worry, unlike other IT companies, we offer an easy-to-understand solution.
Encrypt Your Emails
- We know that you depend on email and other forms of online transfer to collaborate with employees and keep in contact with clients. That usually means sending and receiving documents and files related to your business as well as personal and confidential information. Most IT companies don’t bother to set you up with proper protection – remember that they’re leaving you susceptible to data loss and other security issues.
- We provide email encryption software as part of our full service protection. You’ll finally have peace of mind knowing your emails are protected.
- Encryption will protect any documents, files, or information written in your emails.
How Does It Work?
- Encryption can work a few ways; if you and employees are working with the same encryption program then emails will automatically decrypt as soon as they’re received by the intended recipient.
- You’ll finally be able to give your full attention to your work once you know that your sensitive company data is being properly protected.
- Using proper email encryption solutions leads to reduced risk of data leaks, downtime and lost wages.
In addition to email protection we’ll talk to you about other crucial areas of IT security and support. We provide help with all of your IT issues any time they come up. We know that you need top-of-the-line protection, and that means software and security that are up-to-date so you’re always protected and kept in line with industry compliance standards.
My passion is to make my mark on the world in a positive and lasting way. I want to set an example for my son that his father can compete with integrity in today’s world, be very successful, and leave the world a better place for him.
Combining my technical/business-based education with a long career steadily progressing up the corporate ladder, I decided to build a company that held true to my values. So, I founded and designed the next generation of IT support firm: CTECH Consulting Group Inc. We are a completely automated, cloud-based IT company designed to compete against any other IT firm without the overhead. We promote a lifestyle to all our staff where they can work anywhere, at any time, access any information on any device that is relevant to their job, and collaborate with anyone they want to.