Have You Settled For “Good Enough” IT Support?
Stop and think for a minute — are you getting what you need from your IT company? Organizations like yours need cutting edge IT services in order to thrive — make sure you’re getting them.
On a regular basis, we get calls from businesses looking for a better quality of IT support. They’ve been working with their current provider for years, and have finally gotten fed up with the ongoing problems.
You wouldn’t believe some of the horror stories we hear, and some of the messes we see in server closets, under desks, and on these business’ systems.
The question is: are you getting the quality of service you need from your IT support?
If you’ve been with them for a while, it’s easy to get complacent. It’s easy to go with that old assumption – “better the devil you know than the one you don’t”.
Unfortunately, that way of thinking has probably led to some compromises in the quality of your IT support…
5 Signs You’ve Settled For Inferior IT Support
- You Can’t Work: Whether it’s a slow server that won’t let you access shared company files or a buggy email client that leaves you unsure of whether your messages are actually being sent, when your computers aren’t working, you’re not working.
- You’re Paying For Short-Term Fixes: Even if you don’t have to wait long to get a technician on-site, it’s not worth much to you if they just have to come back again in a few days. Ineffective IT support often means applying a “band-aid” solution that doesn’t really get to the root of the problem. The problem is that while the hardware may work when you get it back from them, there’s no guarantee it’ll last for long. That means there’s no way of knowing how quickly you’ll have to call them again to come back and do the same thing.
- Your Customers Are Unhappy: If you can’t work as quickly or as effectively as you should be, it’s only a matter of time before that affects your customers’ experience. And there’s nothing worse than having to face an angry customer and tell them that it’s because your computers aren’t working right.
- Your Employees Are Unhappy: IT user experience is a big part of business culture these days. If your staff feels that they’re fighting against their computers in order to get their work done, morale will plummet. Staff members will get the impression that you don’t really care about them getting their work done. After all, if you did, wouldn’t you invest more in the tools they rely on every day?
- You’re Doing Their Work: Think about the last time you or an employee called up your IT company — what was the conversation like? Did they provide support via a remote access tool? Did they come to visit on-site and fix the problem for you? Or did they just lead you through a list of steps to try to get a fix? Sure, sometimes when it’s a simple fix and you need it handled quickly, having the person on the other end of the phone line tell you what to unplug and what to click can be an effective way to go about it. But if it’s like this every time, then that’s another story. You need an IT company that actively manages the support process — not one that tells you what to do.
It may seem easier to just stick with whatever IT company you’ve gotten familiar with. But do you know what you’re missing out on?
The 3 Pillars Of CTECH’s Cutting-Edge IT Support
The CTECH team is proud of the quality of service we’ve developed for our clients. Our cutting edge IT support is based on the following core values:
- We Make Your IT Support Experience Consistent: Whereas other IT companies will assign a random support technician to you on a ticket-by-ticket basis, we appoint an IT Manager to your organization from day one. This single point of contact allows for a consistent and familiar support experience. Any time you or one of your team members calls in for help, they get the same person, who has developed an intimate understanding of your business and your IT support history. In addition to managing your support, your IT manager will present you with up to date “state of the system” reports, detailing your inventory, project updates, and other info, so that you always know the state of your IT, and any upgrades and or developments coming up on the horizon.
- We Provide Unlimited Support — You Don’t Have To Worry About Limits Or Fees: When you need help with an IT issue, the last thing you should be worrying about is whether or not you still have free support hours available in that billing period, or if you’ll have to pay a surcharge. Truly effective support allows you to rely on it, without hesitation or compromise, whenever you need it. Period. That’s why we offer:
- Unlimited Onsite support between regular business hours
- Unlimited Remote end-user support via phone, email, or website (Help Desk and Dispatch)
- Convenient over-the-shoulder remote support with screen-sharing
- Scheduled onsite visits by your account manager
Additionally, our team is available to help you procure nearly any IT related hardware, software, or service, and manage major projects from migrations to upgrades and more.
- We Optimize Your IT Systems In The Background, So You Can Focus On Your Work: A truly optimized IT environment requires ongoing management and maintenance — that’s what the CTECH team will do for you. We provide 24×7 management and monitoring of your IT network (server, switches, firewalls, wireless), end-user devices (workstations, laptops), and infrastructure. This means that a vast majority of issues are identified and resolved long before you and your team are ever affected by them. We’re working around-the-clock in the background to make your IT more effective, secure, and efficient.
Don’t Settle For “Good Enough” — Get Cutting Edge IT Support From CTECH
You need the best IT services to thrive, as simple as that. From productivity to security, to communication, to innovative new ways to get work done – IT is at the heart of it all.
Here are the facts — properly chosen technology combined with true expertise can achieve real results for your company. Effectively supported technology will help you streamline operations and increase communication.
That’s precisely what CTECH Consulting Group offers.
As your IT company, we deliver proven IT solutions and best practices to help you get more out of your business technology.
If you’re already thinking about switching IT companies, then you’re on the clock right now — you’ve recognized you need something better, and every day you hesitate to make the change, you’re accepting those problems as a part of your work life.
Don’t wait any longer:
- Get in touch with my team and arrange a free consultation at a time that works for you.
- We’ll walk you through our cutting edge approach to IT support.
- You can get back to focusing on your work, benefiting from an IT team you know you can rely on.
My passion is to make my mark on the world in a positive and lasting way. I want to set an example for my son that his father can compete with integrity in today’s world, be very successful, and leave the world a better place for him.
Combining my technical/business-based education with a long career steadily progressing up the corporate ladder, I decided to build a company that held true to my values. So, I founded and designed the next generation of IT support firm: CTECH Consulting Group Inc. We are a completely automated, cloud-based IT company designed to compete against any other IT firm without the overhead. We promote a lifestyle to all our staff where they can work anywhere, at any time, access any information on any device that is relevant to their job, and collaborate with anyone they want to.