Last week Microsoft announced the release of their new Outlook app for iPhone and iPad – free of cost. The app can be used to access your iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and Outlook.com accounts, in addition to Yahoo Mail and Gmail. It’s an especially great way to integrate all of your accounts into one app, particularly for corporate users. Outlook provides an integrated interface for calendars, contacts, attachments and email.
Outlook, as part of a new feature, will automatically “surface” your most important email messages. Messages can also be deleted, archived or scheduled with easy swipe gestures.
A list of features is detailed in the App Store and includes:
- Schedule emails so they return to your inbox at a more convenient time
- Allow Outlook to automatically triage your inbox; keep only your most important messages, while less crucial mail is sorted into an “Other” inbox
- Attach large files from your email, Dropbox, or OneDrive with total ease
- Outlook app integrates your calendar with email and notifies you with reminders of appointments or meetings
- Use your calendar to determine available meeting times and share them with co-workers or simply schedule a meeting
Filter Your Inbox without a Hassle
- Filter your inbox, easily sorting through messages to show only mail that is unread, flagged, or with attachments
- Search messages, contacts and files quickly by typing only a few letters
- View the contacts you communicate with most, and view all related files, meetings, or emails sent and received
Business communication has never been easier than it is today – with Outlook on your mobile device you can access files, emails, contacts, and any data you need from any location.
My passion is to make my mark on the world in a positive and lasting way. I want to set an example for my son that his father can compete with integrity in today’s world, be very successful, and leave the world a better place for him.
Combining my technical/business-based education with a long career steadily progressing up the corporate ladder, I decided to build a company that held true to my values. So, I founded and designed the next generation of IT support firm: CTECH Consulting Group Inc. We are a completely automated, cloud-based IT company designed to compete against any other IT firm without the overhead. We promote a lifestyle to all our staff where they can work anywhere, at any time, access any information on any device that is relevant to their job, and collaborate with anyone they want to.