Get Your Free Cybersecurity Assessment — Find Out If Your Remote Staff Is Working Securely
Not sure your remote work model is entirely secure?
CTECH is offering a Free Cybersecurity Assessment to examine your systems from top to bottom, from Microsoft 365 to Azure and more.
When the COVID-19 crisis hit, it hit fast. Despite what, in retrospect, may have seemed like a gradual build-up, it was virtually over the course of a single weekend in March that businesses across Canada had to pivot to a remote work model.
Obviously, the first priority was maintaining business continuity. You needed to make sure your newly remote workers had the technology and the remote access necessary to do their work.
But the process doesn’t end there — security is a complicated undertaking for remote work models. In fact, 71% of security professionals noted an increase in security threats or attacks since the start of the pandemic.
That’s why, now that you have a chance to breathe, you should make sure your cybersecurity is up to the standard it should be.
Have Your Cybersecurity Double Checked By CTECH
Our team will assess your cybersecurity for you — as a part of our Free Cybersecurity Assessment service, we will take an unbiased look at your systems to determine where they may be vulnerable to external threats.
The key objective of this assessment is to find any vulnerabilities that can compromise the overall security, privacy, and operations of your network.
- Identify Your Risks: CTECH will comprehensively test and evaluate your IT network to provide you with a clear roadmap to proven cybersecurity protocols.
- Discover The Right Solutions: Once the results are compiled, we deliver solutions to you directly. Our team will summarize your firm’s IT strengths and weaknesses while laying out a series of sound solutions.
- Optimize Your Processes And Budget: If and when there are opportunities for improvement, we will help you make upgrades to both meet your needs and keep your costs low.
How Can We Help?
If your cybersecurity capabilities and processes need to be improved, we can help you select, implement, and maintain a range of powerful options designed for the solutions you already use:
- Microsoft 365 Data Governance: In the course of the pandemic, your Microsoft 365 data has likely been integrated into a much more complicated network. You’ve got employees at home, back in the office, and on the go accessing this data — are you sure your data governance practices are how they should be? We will make sure they are, assessing your Microsoft 365 environment to double-check how your data is accessed and protected:
- Management of security patches and updates
- Implementation of best practices for user privileges and access management
- Ongoing management of data backup
- Data Loss Prevention: We will monitor the flows of information to and from your organization and apply intelligence-based rules (keeping industry-specific compliance in mind) to ensure only the right information is being sent.
- Azure Information Protection: Azure has undoubtedly made it easier for your staff to work in a fully remote or hybrid environment. However, the more you’re sending and sharing emails, documents, and other digital assets, the more potential there is for vulnerabilities in your systems. Our team can show you how to take advantage of Azure Information Protection, with features that include:
- Data Classification: Classify your data based on value and sensitivity, ensuring only the right users have access to it.
- Visibility & Control: Gain greater oversight for your data, tracking when and how it’s shared, and with whom.
- Deployment & Management Control: Protect your data in the cloud and on-premise by choosing how your encryption keys are managed, including Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) and Hold Your Own Key (HYOK) options.
- Cybersecurity Training: Beyond the technical aspects of cybersecurity management and risk mitigation, CTECH will also educate your staff to recognize modern cybersecurity risks. It is critical for every member of your firm to understand the danger that malware, ransomware, viruses, phishing schemes, and a range of other cyber-related crimes pose to your organization.
Don’t Make Any Assumptions About Your Cybersecurity
No matter how you’ve dealt with the pandemic over the course of this year, it’s undoubtedly made your IT more complicated.
Whether your team is still working remotely, back in the office, or a mix of the two, now is a great time to double-check that your data is still secure.
Here’s how to do so:
- Contact our team and claim your FREE Cybersecurity Assessment.
- We’ll audit your systems to identify opportunities for improvement.
- We’ll provide you with a detailed report of our findings, and will facilitate any upgrades you choose to proceed with.
My passion is to make my mark on the world in a positive and lasting way. I want to set an example for my son that his father can compete with integrity in today’s world, be very successful, and leave the world a better place for him.
Combining my technical/business-based education with a long career steadily progressing up the corporate ladder, I decided to build a company that held true to my values. So, I founded and designed the next generation of IT support firm: CTECH Consulting Group Inc. We are a completely automated, cloud-based IT company designed to compete against any other IT firm without the overhead. We promote a lifestyle to all our staff where they can work anywhere, at any time, access any information on any device that is relevant to their job, and collaborate with anyone they want to.