Windows 10 is on the way, and you’re probably wondering just what it means for your business. Are you going to have to change operating systems AGAIN? Is it going to be as difficult to adapt to as Windows 8? How much is this going to cost?
July 29, 2015. Windows 10 Is Available.
Don’t worry about it!
The team at CTECH Consulting Group are on your side and will make the transition over to Windows 10 a breeze. Find out how easy it will be and how many benefits you’ll see by calling us at (403) 457-1478.
First off: Upgrading to Windows 10 is FREE – so long as you’re already running a legitimate copy of Windows 7 or 8. So breathe a big sigh of relief over that. And even better, our team has looked ahead at the features of Windows 10, and we know you’ll love these main reasons to upgrade:
- No MS Account Needed: Unlike Windows 8, you won’t need a Microsoft account just to log in. Just make a username and password, and it’s all you need.
- The Start Menu is Back: Three cheers for the return of the classic start menu everyone missed! Easy access to programs again!
- Easy Customization: Even better, the Start Menu is easily customized, and you can combine features like tiles from Windows 8 that you might actually like.
- Simple Cross-Compatibility: Connecting your phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop over Windows 10 will be easy and intuitive.
- Cortana is Here to Help: The intelligent assistant Cortana (like Siri) that comes with Win10 is actually helpful and simple to use. Just talk to it and get quick answers and help for all sorts of tasks.
- Virtual Desktops: Quickly and easily create new desktops for different tasks – so it’s easy to stay focused on your work.
- Upgraded Web Browser: Say goodbye to Internet Explorer and hello to Edge. It’s got features like Chrome or Firefox, as well as some cool built-in unique features that make integration with other Win10 features simple.
Our team couldn’t be more excited about this huge improvement for Microsoft users that’s coming our way. When Windows 10 is released, you can count on CTECH Consulting Group to know all the ins and outs of the system and be ready to help you get a smooth and simple transition over – all your files and programs will keep working, and you won’t miss a day of work.
My passion is to make my mark on the world in a positive and lasting way. I want to set an example for my son that his father can compete with integrity in today’s world, be very successful, and leave the world a better place for him.
Combining my technical/business-based education with a long career steadily progressing up the corporate ladder, I decided to build a company that held true to my values. So, I founded and designed the next generation of IT support firm: CTECH Consulting Group Inc. We are a completely automated, cloud-based IT company designed to compete against any other IT firm without the overhead. We promote a lifestyle to all our staff where they can work anywhere, at any time, access any information on any device that is relevant to their job, and collaborate with anyone they want to.