Why is DATA BACKUP such a big deal? It All Boils Down to Peace of Mind: Back Your Data Up to Save Time & Money in the Wake of a Disaster!
If you don’t have a robust data backup solution you will be out of business – GUARANTEED! Believe us or not…but it is true.
We live and work in a data driven economy, and as a result, businesses come to a grinding halt without immediate and consistent data availability. While most business owners know their data should be backed up, the concept of data backup remains on a to-do list until it’s far too late.
Are you protecting your most vital asset? Your data is fundamental to your business. In fact, data backup should be considered as important as the data stored on your systems. CTECH Consulting Group offers full data backup services to keep your most vital asset safe. To learn more, give us a call at (403) 457- or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know 60% of businesses that lose their data end up shutting down within 6 months? While you probably recognize the risks associated with a natural disaster or human error, many businesses tend to have an “it won’t happen to us” approach to data backup. Unfortunately, disasters strike at the most unexpected times!
Let’s stop and think for a second: your customer information, financial data, employee records, supplier details: imagine you’ve arrived at the office, and all of a sudden, you’re unable to find all of this information! What would you do? Would you be able to continue working? Chances are, you wouldn’t.
Unfortunately, your data is constantly at risk – from human errors such as malicious downloads, hardware spills, and accidental deletions to natural disasters such as floods, fires, and thunderstorms, there’s no denying the risks. When it comes to disasters, it’s a matter of “when” instead of “if” a disaster will strike.
So what happens when a disaster strikes? Well, there’s a wide range of consequences, such as:
- Material loss due to damaged equipment and broken products.
- Revenue loss due to reputational damage and decreased customer confidence.
When we consider the potential consequences, it’s actually shocking how often businesses forget or neglect to properly backup their data!
CTECH Consulting Group Offers Full Data Backup Services for YOUR Peace of Mind – Stay Prepared to Save Time & Money in the Event of a Disaster!
It all boils down to peace of mind: data backup is there to help you feel confident knowing you’re able to continue operating, even after a disaster occurs. Plus, data backup can save you a lot of time and money in the wake of a disaster. So what does our full data backup service include? Here’s a few examples:
- Onsite & offsite backup: We keep your business-critical data backed up onsite & offsite, in order to ensure recoverability, even if a disaster occurs on-premises.
- Strong encryption: We use strong encryption technologies to protect your business-critical data prior to backing it up, in order to prevent theft/unauthorized access.
- Continuous monitoring: We monitor your backups continuously, in order to detect and resolve potential issues before they impact your business.
- Regular testing: We test your backups on a regular basis to ensure they’re always recoverable without frustration or hassle.
When it comes to backing up your business-critical data, there’s no better time than now! To learn more about our full data backup services, give us a call at (403) 457- or send us an email at email@example.com.CTECH Consulting Group is the preferred IT support company for businesses in Calgary.