Microsoft is the best choice for almost all daily work in the office, whether it’s Microsoft Word for document processing, Microsoft Outlook for email or Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets, so why not get the most out of those services?
Contact CTECH Consulting Group today at (403) 457- or firstname.lastname@example.org to get direct expert guidance on Microsoft Office 365.
Check out our 5 tips for optimizing your personal Microsoft experience. Click the links for informative articles on each topic.
- Skype is included as part of the Microsoft Office 356 suite. Anyone now has the ability to chat, call video conference with anyone on any device. You can also share your desktop or presentation with one person or an entire audience. Learn to share your desktop over Skype.
- You can now create a virtual meeting appointment with Outlook and Skype. With the click of a button, you can create a Skype meeting in an Outlook Calendar and invite your colleagues to attend. Find out how to schedule your first virtual meeting on Skype
- Ever want a corporate Facebook site for your business? Yammer is included in Microsoft Office 365 to give you just that. You can create social groups, share ideas, upload pictures and give your comments. With Yammer, everyone in your organization can now securely interact together. Create your business’ first private social media network.
- Microsoft Office 365 allows you and your colleagues to work on the same document, at the same time. If you are in the office, just invite someone to work on your document that happens to be in another office, at home, or away on business trip. Use Skype to chat while their edits appear on your document in real time. Learn how to edit a single document simultaneously.
- You can install Microsoft Office 365 up to five times. Put Office 365 on your work desktop, work phone, and work tablet. With BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), you are able to work on what hardware you currently have close by. Learn how to set up your mobile Microsoft Office 365 experience.
Make the most of the Microsoft applications you already use! With our help you can optimize your Calgary business’ Microsoft Cloud configuration for better accessibility, security, and convenience. Contact CTECH Consulting Group today to start your transition to the Cloud.