You Deserve a Calgary IT Company That Keeps You In-the-Know!
Your Calgary IT company can give you the best security possible, but if they’re not talking to you about it, it’s basically useless. It’s crucial to understand the tools in place being used to protect your business so that you and your employees know what procedures to follow and how to keep your system safe. A great working partnership with your IT team will do wonders for your business, and understanding the work they do will keep your business safer than ever.
Is your Calgary IT company talking to you about network security? If not, there’s a few things you definitely need to focus on.
- 24/7 system monitoring allows us to keep an eye on your network at all times so that if an issue arises, it can be dealt with immediately and immobilized before it’s able to do major damage and cause downtime.
- We make sure that your employees accounts are all secured with proper password protection and that your systems are always performing at their absolute best so you’re never left at risk.
- When your employees are accessing company data from multiple locations and using their smartphones, tablets and laptops in the office, you need to ensure every device is protected. Mobile device management allows for safe access of business information from multiple devices.
- CTECH provides your business with complete protection against spam, viruses, malware and phishing attacks with the latest firewalls and anti-virus software.
Peace of Mind
- Companies are crippled by hackers, breaches or natural disasters all the time, and it’s hard to get work done with worry looming over your shoulder. CTECH will get you set up with business continuity plans to protect your future. You can have peace of mind knowing that your business is protected, with all your files encrypted and backed up so that they’re secure but easily accessible whenever you need them.
To get in contact with an IT company in Calgary that will talk to you about your network security and provide only the best, reach out to CTECH Consulting Group.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out by phone at (403) 457-. 1478