So what do you need to keep your business going? That’s simple: our team of trusted business continuity specialists will:
- Back up your programs, applications, and settings: We’ll create a system image, then we’ll save them onsite and offsite in a secure data center that’s monitored and properly secured.
- Recover your image backups whenever necessary: We’ll recover your image backups whenever necessary.
- Back up your important files: We’ll make sure all of your important files, from employee records to financial data to customer information, offsite
Guess what? That’s just the beginning of our business continuity solutions! We’ll also work with you and your staff to:
- Create a disaster recovery procedure plan: We’ll create a detailed plan to outline the appropriate reactions to any level of disaster, including who does what, who should be contacted, and how to make sure everyone is safe.
- Test the backups: We’ll monitor and test the backups on a regular basis, in order to guarantee functionality and recoverability. If one backup fails, we’ll make sure to remediate the issue.
- Practice the disaster recovery procedure plan: We’ll help you practice the detailed plan, so you can see for yourself how the plan actually works and make sure everyone knows their part of the plan.
Business continuity is about much more than preparing for power outages and floods, it’s about those common day-to-day occurrences – when someone spills a drink on a laptop or accidentally deletes an important file.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Contact our team of business continuity specialists at (403) 457- or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll help you prepare for the inevitable! CTECH is the preferred IT support company for businesses in Calgary, Airdrie, Cochrane, Okotoks and other areas surrounding the City of Calgary.