Microsoft is the best choice for almost all daily work in the office, whether it’s Microsoft Word for documentation, Microsoft Outlook for email or Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets, so why not get the most out of those services? With the right Microsoft Office 365 expert in Calgary, you can do even more with it.
Microsoft Office 365 connects each and every Microsoft application with the cloud, which makes accomplishing your tasks more convenient and user-friendly. As the leading name in cloud business productivity software, Microsoft Office 365 has an extensive range of services and features designed to help you and your employees do more each day.
But that’s not all – as one of the world’s biggest technology companies, Microsoft knows that a product has to continually change in order to keep up with the ever-changing demands of users. Always innovating, Microsoft Office 365 has a range of new features being introduced this year to offer even further productivity and efficiency to those that use it for their business:
- Outlook MFA: Securely access content anywhere with Multi-factor Authentication for when you’re away from the corporate network.
- New DLP Policies: Significantly reduce the risk of leaking sensitive data with built-in Data Loss Prevention across Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Deferred Updates: Never miss a security update because Office 365 provides automatic monthly security updates and feature releases.
- Single Sign On: Say ‘Hello’ just once. Windows 10 Hello and Office 365 log you into your PC and Office – all in one simple step.
- Co-Authoring: Co-author like never before in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- Skype Meetings: Work like you are all in one room, even when you’re not. Skype Meetings offers HD video, shared digital white-boards and content sharing.
- Modern Attachments: Outlook 2016 is built to make sure everyone on the To: line has the right access with modern attachments while keeping multiple versions of files out of your inbox.
- Shared Notebooks: Keep teams connected with Office 365 Groups and Office 365 Planner, with shared conversations, notebook, content, plans and more.
- Office Everywhere: Take your Office anywhere on any device with a complete set of fully featured Office mobile apps across Windows, Android, and iOS.
- Get through your email faster: The smartest inbox ever. Outlook 2016 is built to give you lightning fast search, remove low priority mail automatically.
- Tell Me: Find the right command, fast. Just say the word and Tell Me takes you directly to the feature you need.
- Smart Lookup: Look it up in one click with Smart Lookup, which brings insights from the web right into your Office docs.
- Always There Docs: Pick up right where you left off, as your most recently used documents list travels with you across your devices.
Don’t forget – all these new features are in addition to the already considerable number of solutions offered by Microsoft Office 365. It provides many of the software and systems you already use for a low monthly fee, with no large investments; pay monthly and pay only for what you need.
Microsoft Office 365 has always provided users with:
- Email hosted in Microsoft’s cloud
- The latest version of Microsoft Office with any necessary upgrades
- Optimal business communication capability with Skype for Business
- File sharing and storage with Microsoft OneDrive
- Collaboration tools with Microsoft SharePoint
- And so much more….
Not getting everything you think you should from Microsoft Office 365? Allow CTECH to help.
CTECH’s team of Microsoft experts are well-versed in everything that Office 365 has to offer, from the core functions of workhorses like PowerPoint and Excel to the hidden features and handy tricks that will allow you to use old standards in new and exciting ways. Upgrading to Microsoft Office 365 and actually using this new version to its full potential requires a solid grasp of exactly what it has to offer, which features and applications will have the most benefit for your unique business, and how to leverage the cloud aspect of this productivity suite to improve the way your staff gets work done.
Partnering with Microsoft Office 365 expert in Calgary takes the guesswork out of it, and offers your business a valuable resource to help your team use this game-changing Office suite to your maximum advantage. Because what’s the point of investing in high-end technology if you’re not going to use it the way it was intended?
The CTECH team has handled countless Calgary businesses’ transitions to Microsoft Office 365, taking care of everything from the initial install to helping to set up access to OneDrive to keeping track of subscription and licensing information. By making sure that every aspect of Office 365 has been setup correctly and taking the time to help your staff understand how the new tools they’ve been given actually work, your business can take advantage of a host of incredible new options that will help to simplify tasks, speed up projects, and impress your clients.
The key to finding real success with Microsoft Office 365 is having the needed resources and support in place to keep things running smoothly. That means having an experienced Calgary IT provider like CTECH taking care of needed patches and updates, monitoring and maintaining the security of your entire IT environment, and helping you manage the devices that have access to mission-critical data and applications.
Microsoft Office 365 is flexible, versatile, and surprisingly simple. It’s just a matter of having the right IT provider implement and leverage this incredible productivity tool, making sure you’re not missing out on what Microsoft Office 365 has to offer.
Interested? Call CTECH right away at (403) 457-1478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.